Monday, August 11, 2008

Decisions Decisions

Well, it always is nice to have options available, but now I find myself in the position of being offered a full-time posting at a community college with the caveat that I withdraw from the part-time contract from ASU.  As a result of this juggling and uncertainty going into the new semester, the Be-anz project has been placed on hold indefinitely (again).  Hopefully I will be able to get back to work on it again sometime in the next couple of months.
We are all eagerly awaiting the start of the ski season here, well snowboard season specifically.
My sister-in-law got married the other week, it was a small family only affair and was pretty nice all in all.  The family spent the week out on the Outer Banks and doing the tourist thing which was fun for a few days, but it is so hot out there.  I guess the mountains have taken the surf out of me, I no longer miss the beach like I used to.  There are times that I still miss the open ocean, but without a boat you're not going out there anyway so, I am glad to be back home again.
Anyway, not much more to post at the moment, I do think that I need to try to develop a decent habit of posting something at least once a week, though I may just end up using notes on Facebook for that or something.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Hey professor,
Just saying Hi and completeing my lab 01 requirements. have a good day.
-johnny